New Year’s resolutions: 5 reasons to train with a personal trainer
- Education – Knowing the correct technique for an exercise will ensure you’re getting maximum benefits while protecting you from injury. Nothing interferes with your fitness like six weeks prescribed bed rest…
- Efficiency – Your trainer will provide you with a tailored plan that you can continue to train from independently. This ensures every minute you’re spending in the gym is genuinely helping you achieve your goals.
- Holistic support – Being congratulated on progress and encouraged when you make mistakes. Having someone ask how you’re feeling and genuinely listening to the answer. Being given practical nutrition tips for overall health. The right personal trainer offers so much more than just fitness, they can have a real impact on your emotional wellbeing and lifestyle too.
- Motivation – We get it, when times are tough at work or in your personal life, going to the gym is often the first thing to slide. However, this is when looking after yourself is probably more important than ever and a personal trainer is there to hold you accountable. You’re worth it and they’re there to remind you of that.
- It’s personal – Whether from historic injuries, complex schedules or a physical condition, most of us have unique issues that need to be considered as part of our fitness journey. A personal trainer can help you find practical solutions to this sort of problem, so you never have to compromise on your goals.
For more information on personal training, including how much a personal trainer session is at Dolphin Square Gym, call 020 7798 8686.
Meet our team of trainers here https://gym.dolphinsquare.co.uk/team/