Are you struggling to motivate yourself in your fitness regime but struggle to justify the pennies spent on a personal trainer. Our Personal Training Manager, Ryan McMahon gives you ten good reasons to hire a trainer - and fast!
- You don’t know where to start - Starting out on a exercise program can be overwhelming. A trainer can help put a plan in place and optimise your time at the gym.
- You’re not seeing results (gainz) - If you’re not making progress, chances are you need some help. Having a professional tailor your training and nutrition will accelerate your results.
- You need accountability - Nothing will get your butt to the gym like having a regular appointment with a trainer. You’re much less likely to skip your own training too.
- You need motivation - Knowing a trainer is investing their time and effort into helping you reach your goals can be hugely motivating. No more hitting the snooze button…
- You need help creating goals and setting realistic targets - Goals are dreams with deadlines. An experienced trainer will help you set milestones which are achievable, keeping you motivated.
- You’re injured or have a medical condition - Certain trainers have skills and experience working with injuries and a variety of medical conditions, helping make your training safer and more enjoyable.
- You’re bored with your current workout - Repeating the same workout can be dull and disheartening. A trainer can help you find your workout mojo and get you back on track to hit your goals.
- You need a challenge - Be honest - are you giving it 100% at the gym? Or are you slacking and going through the motions? With a trainer’s help you can realise your true potential.
- You’re training for a sport or specific event - There’s a reason even the top athletes hire coaches - a skilled professional can provide invaluable insight and expertise to enhance your performance.
- Because health really does equal wealth - A trainer should be seen as an investment in yourself and your future. When fit and healthy, you’ll be far more productive in every area of your life.
Find out more about our personal trainers at Dolphin Square Gym (DSQ Gym) today to get on the right track to fitness.